Today the world is as globalized as it could be - - yet we struggle to find meaning in our daily existence.

23 May 2012

Cali '11: 8. Before I crossed the Pacific once more.

With the advent of my tumblr, I've definitely neglected my blog quite a bit. It could be that there are more people that are on tumblr these days, but I truly find that it's more convenient for a photo-blog. Also, studying for GRE's, work, and biking has taken precedence over updating this blog. I'll do my best to continue updating, but no guarantees. Follow at your own risk!

While back home (can't believe it's been over 4 months now), I've had the pleasure of shooting with my friend Jeff's Pentax 67. It's always enjoyable looking through different viewfinders, especially one that is medium format. While 35mm is my preference, I do see the value in shooting medium format, so when the time is right I will try my hand and eye in that. Until then, these will have to do.

These definitely make me miss home.
enjoi

Camera: Leica M6, Pentax 67
Roll: Kodak Ektar 100, Kodak Portra 400 push+1, Kodak Portra 400 (120 film)






/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////


m6r22-vert1 Such a dope house. Rock climbing wall + art wall.
  m6r22-16Chipotle & my favorite bw film, Trix 400.

m6r22-17 I love how the M6 soaks up all the light.

m6r22-20 Yoon, I wonder what he looks like these days.
  m6r22-21Jeff aka 12fv.
  m6r22-25I think this one was shot at 1/8 hence the blur.
  m6r22-27Keny and Jeff.






= Begin Pentax 67 =

p67-1 Q, currently living it up in Saigon, Vietnam.
  p67-2Kunal, about to cook us up something!
  p67-3An epic tale with pinoy sensation, Ray Ricafort.
  p67-4Pensive Keny, pondering his next move in Settlers.
  p67-5Q, sleeping like a baby.
  p67-6Hannah, such an amazing soul.
  p67-7Vertical shot of Alex, don't remember what was so funny!
  p67-8When you hear Jeff laugh, you can never erase it from your memory. Consider this his neutral expression.
  p67-9The light shining through the glass onto the wall was beautiful.






= End Pentax 67 =

m6r23-3 Learn to Travel, Travel to Learn. Truth.
  m6r23-4Roadtrip Nation HQ.
  m6r23-1Hannah with her cool iPhone case from Korea.
  m6r23-2GREAT company, GREAT people, GREAT friends. 

Thank you all. I wouldn't be where I am with you guys and HJ!




0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...