Today the world is as globalized as it could be - - yet we struggle to find meaning in our daily existence.

24 May 2011

Reboot to Digitalism





As much as I love shooting film, I forgot how much fun shooting digital was. Economics, efficiency, and enjoyment aside, shooting digital definitely has it's perks. I can go on and on about how digital and film are this and that, but I'm not here to sway you one way or another. One reason I reverted back to digital: creating videos. Sure, I could have gotten a small point and shoot that shot 1080p, but there are certain facets that would be amiss ie., manual focusing. Also, I would be able to take high quality photos without being too hesitant about taking the shot. Nonetheless, I find myself taking photographs as if I am still holding onto my 35mm slr: slow, methodical, and patient.

Other than the megapixels numbers game, improved ISO ranges, and HD video capabilities that come with D7000, I feel like I'm neglecting my FE2.

preoccupied

What do you think?



pax

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...