Today the world is as globalized as it could be - - yet we struggle to find meaning in our daily existence.

09 January 2011

A New Year for New Moments

So far, so good. I mean it's only been 10 days, but this year has been going great! I hope that you all are having a great time as well! I've been on a blogging hiatus lately due to a busier workload at work, but I enjoy the increased productivity. I mean once next month rolls around, I'm going to have to find more ways to keep myself busy! As for my photography resolution this year, I'm going to be shooting more during the weekday mornings (along with the weekends), and try to get in at least 3 rolls a month. As for my blog resolution, I'm going to be posting more than last year (with more focus on quality & content). Also, I'm interested in starting a photography portfolio (so if you have any advice in this area, please let me know, ty!).

&, I'm shooting strictly film now, and I feel a lot lighter without my d40 laying around (though she's already pretty light). I had my mom take it back home, so my dad could revel in his slr days (*cause he doesn't shoot with his nikon f90x anymore, but the coolpix p/s) without having to throw in a new roll every 36 shots. I hope he finds time to shoot around with it! This roll was taken a few weeks ago, starting with my academy's christmas party with the co-workers, then proceeding to my mom's visit to Seoul a few weeks ago. It would have been nice if I didn't have to work so much, but I'm still very glad and thankful for the few weekends that we spent together!

enjoi :)

Celeste y vinoBrianRookieJess i caR18-8R18-10Bucket head
R18-18Go-stop 3R18-26Flamin' hot + pistachiosMy momSunset by Yeoido

pax

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...