Today the world is as globalized as it could be - - yet we struggle to find meaning in our daily existence.

28 June 2011

Everland

I haven't posted a film set in a while. These were taken over a month ago around Seoul here and there, and during a trip to Everland, aka the Korean version of Disneyland with my co-workers. I'm guessing they got all their caucasian looking workers from Eastern Russia, or somewhere on Kamchatka. Oh, how I've missed shooting only film.

Roll: Kodak Tri-X 400 (aka. my favorite b/w roll)

R39-2

R39-4
the university where my Uncle teaches

R39-6

R39-9

R39-12
the Korean version of Tinkerbell

R39-15
the coworkers

R39-16

R39-17
bang bang



pax

1 comments:

iris +++ said...

Everland always kind of weirded me out. Maybe because my first memory of that place was when i was 12, it was raining, none of the rides worked, and a lot of the shows were cancelled. It was this eerie place to me back then and i can't seem to shake it off.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...