Today the world is as globalized as it could be - - yet we struggle to find meaning in our daily existence.

07 June 2011

If Life were in Reverse Order

7K4-6

agedfin

umbrellalady1

When We Were Young

Found these two siblings clutching each other's hands walking under a bridge by the Cheonggyecheon (청계천) and it reminded me of a time when I was young and carefree. Twenty five years have flooded by deftly, and here I am back to the land that brought me into this world. In the end, I hope to be holding hands again with someone I love.

who says we can't stay young?




pax

1 comments:

christina said...

the first and last shots are my favorite of the set; the girl with the umbrella is nice too! i really like your little blurb at the end as well. i want to see more! put up my thailand post a whiles ago, check it out! ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...